Award-winning investigations and complete teacher support with access to in-depth digital resources
CPO Science Link™ series Teacher’s Guides provide complete lesson support to help you address STEM and the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Every title includes 18-20 hands-on, inquiry-based investigations for use with our unique, classroom-tested equipment.
Support differentiated instruction with three levels of investigations for middle and high school students
CPO Science Link series investigations are available at three levels of difficulty to ensure that all students can participate successfully in the program. This gives teachers the flexibility to:
- Implement differentiated learning strategies
- Challenge each student at his or her pace
- Teach effectively in a multilevel classroom
- Use one curriculum for different grades or classes
Your Link series Teacher’s Guide also grants perpetual lifetime access to online course material and multimedia at CuriosityPlace.com along with all future updates and content expansions. You’ll also receive lifetime access to engaging, social learning versions of select investigations, powered by Exploros.
||Simple experiments with two variables
||Build confidence, practice teamwork
||Multiplication, division, ratios
||Use measurement to discover scientific laws; apply scientific practices
||Further explore concepts and apply to new situations
||Intro algebra, simple geometry, functions, graphing
||Deduction of science laws through experimental and theoretical analysis
||Extend and reinforce problem solving and application skills
||Algebra, trigonometry, geometry, and calculus concepts
- Key questions focus investigation learning
- Lesson overviews reduce prep time
- NGSS connections provide quick coverage references
- Online resources extend lessons for lasting understanding
- Science background information refreshes concepts for teachers
- A complete 5E lesson plan structures the investigation
- “Guiding the Investigation” tips support inquiry-based investigation
- Annotated student sheets provide easy access to answers
- STEM Connections highlight real-world applications
Guides also include...
- Title overview chart with learning goals, key questions, and vocabulary for each investigation
- Complete NGSS and CCSS alignment summary
- Student response sheet masters
- Engineering design log masters
Explore the CPO Science Link series Teacher’s Guide with Digital Access further by downloading title overview matrices and sample investigations in the sidebar!